2004 Advisory Council
The following list are those who participated on the Texas A&M Vision 2020 Advisory Council established by President Robert Gates on Auguat 17, 2004.
Dr. John R. August, Professor, College of Veterinary Medicine, Texas A&M University
Mr. Jon Hagler '58, Partner, Grantham, Mayo, Van Otterloo & Company
- Coordinator: Mr. Robert T. Bisor III '86, Assistant to the President
Internal University Participants:
- Ms. Schuyler Houser, Student
- Dr. Howard B. Kaplan, Distinguished Professor of Sociology, Mary Thomas Marshall Professor of Liberal Arts
- Dr. Patricia J. Larke, Professor, College of Education
- Ms. Mary E. Miller, Associate Vice President for Administration
- Dr. Thomas E. Wehrly, Professor, Department of Statistics
External University Participants:
- Mr. Carlos H. Cantu '55, Senior Chairman, The Servicemaster Company
- Mr. Robert W. Harvey '77, Vice Chairman, Office of CEO, Reliant Energy
- Dr. Michael Hitt, Professor, Weatherup/Overby Chair in Executive Leadership, Arizona State University
- Ms. Patty Mueller, Vice President for Finance, Mueller Engineering Corporation
- Dr. Ronald J. Robinson '74, President, Technology Division, Texaco Inc.
- Mr. Al M. Simmons '64, Founding Principal, Graeber, Simmons and Cowan
- Mr. P. William Toler '76, Vice President, Proctor and Gamble Worldwide
- Dr. Walter V. Wendler '72, Chancellor, Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- Mr. George Williams, Managing Partner and CEO, Williams Partners, Inc.