In Pursuit of the Vision
The following items are indicators of our progress over the last decade. Reports are available in PDF format.
Vision 2020: Metrics Report
To measure progress with respect to the imperatives of Vision 2020, each year peer comparison data sets are gathered and analyzed by the Office of Institutional Planning. These reports provide the latest comparison and peer rankings.
In Pursuit of the Vision: Texas A&M University the Next Five Years 2002-2006
- Download In Pursuit of the Vision
- 2003 – Robert M. Gates
- 2004 – Robert M. Gates
- 2005 – Robert M. Gates
- 2006 – Robert M. Gates
- 2007 – Eddie J. Davis
- 2008 – Elsa A. Murano
- 2009 – R. Bowen Loftin
- 2010 – R. Bowen Loftin
2010 Programmatic Budget Review
- Download 2010 Programmatic Budget Review
Compact with the Texas A&M University System
Campus Master Plan
- Download Campus Master Plan
Vision 2020: Related Reports
The following is a list of downloadable reports, memos, and resources related to Vision 2020. These reports are available in PDF format.
- Download Vision 2020: Finance Council Report (Aug. 1, 2006)
- Download Vision 2020: President Gates Council Report Summary (Mar. 14, 2006)
- Download Vision 2020: Advisory Council Summary (May 23, 2001)